Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New cricut cartridge called Artiste!

I have been very busy playing with the new Artiste cricut cartridge & have to say I love it!  It has 600 images on it including many 3D objects as well as some regular shape cuts & a full alphabet.




I made this advent calendar from a kit that CTMH will be selling (starting tomorrow, August 1st).  I also used the Artiste cartridge to cut out the cute boxes that will hold Christmas gifts for the girls.



I also made this adorable star from a new my creations star that CTMH also will be selling starting tomorrow.  I covered it in the new Pear & Partridge patterned paper.  Then cut out the poinsetta using the new Artiste cartridge too.


2 comments:

  1. You've updated your blog! I was talking to you mum at the weekend at the Bramford crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! Yes, I don't update my blog too often, but try to keep on top of it!

    ReplyDelete