Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kid Junction birthday party

So today the girls had their birthday party at kid junction in Branchburg NJ. What a fun & easy time it was for a birthday party. It's an indoor kids play place with different little shops for them to play in, as well as a climbing trail area. So we had 11 children, plus our girls, all roughly around 4yrs old. They all had a great time. Hour to play, then hour to eat pizza, cake, then a bit more playing!

Elise mind you was running around the place screaming excitedly, with her eyes darting side to side, like she was possessed or something. LOL But I knew it just meant she was having a fantastic time.

No photos unfortunately as I was uploading photos before I left home & yep, I went & left my memory card in my computer. Doh! So went to take a photo & got the dreaded message "unable to record". Being a scrapbooker this kills me. But the girls did get gifts... along with gift bags & cards. So mommy being the crafty lady she is will just cut those up to make their birthday pages this year!

Now I have 2 tired girls who just went off to bed & Mommy will be following quite soon behind I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment